domingo, 13 de novembro de 2011

The Piano


1) The Piano, I can hear it. It's telling me something. A story. As it plays softer, it tells me about an unaccomplished victory; about a
2) true and undying love was lost; a friend who left and never returned. It plays slowly. It questions me about the lost of sympathy that
3) this world has. I listen. I feel and wonder. As the piano continues, it plays a little faster and tells me about the nature and
4) sensitivity of the birds in the trees when they hop on by; about the mood on each rain drop that falls; about the wind that blows
5) a womans hair as she dances gracefully to a forgotten melody. I listen. The piano plays louder and begins with the sounds of triumph.
6) it tells me about each success the morning has to create a new day; about the pearl in the night sky manages to shine above those
7) diamonds and how those treasures illuminate the sky after a beautiful day. The piano gets stronger and now only tells me about passion.
8) such as the passion that is felt when a dancer becomes a slave to the body when music plays; how a strong love two people can still have
9) even after death has split them apart; it is felt when the mind and heart become one. I listen... I feel it... I play. The piano begins, it's goodbye along with a final thought. "don't be afraid to feel" is it's closing and the big finale is the most captivating yet
10) with the perfect pitch and feeling, the music ends, almost instantly... But I don't realize it until many moments later. (The End)

Source: original by aBeatlesfan1 Andrea of Twitter

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário